torstai 8. huhtikuuta 2010

XNA experiment: Swarming Plasma


Finally something I can say I made entirely myself, though I'm grateful for the help I received from the rest of the team on the way.

This simple project is a result of me wanting to make something that would resemble a living thing, or in this case a bunch of them. The swarming AI is very crude, but it works just fine for something like this. Though I say it myself, the result is quite beautiful.

I have some future plans for this one, maybe making it into a screensaver if nothing else. I would like to develop the AI further and add more objects that could interact with eachother, and create some sort of creative enviroment for all those things to play in. :P

The video will hopefully give a better image of what this is about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW7IhrRLGBM

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti